I like video games, zombies, Kpop, cyborgs, monsters, and princesses.|
Tumblr: key-of-zee.tumblr.com (I post sketches and WIP and stuff here)
Chinese New Year Pineapple TartsHi everyone, for all those who are interested to have a go at making your own Bunny Pineapple Tarts, here's the tutorial with pics! Do post pics of your attempts and leave a comment/link in my journal! Have fun!Chinese New Year Pineapple Tarts by Sliceofcake
Recipe for Filling
4 large ripened pineapples
300 g sugar
1 inch cinnamon stick
1/2 star anise
250 g liquid glucose
2 Tbsp corn flour
1. Slice and grate pineapples till fine. You can use a food processor to grate it.
2. Strain the grated pineapple till dry.
3. Let it simmer in a pot till the juice has dried up. Add sugar, star anise, cinnamon stick and clove.
4. Stir till the pineapple has thickened and dried. Add liquid glucose.
5. Stir till the pineapple filling is thick, sticky and dry.
6. Add corn flour. Continue to stir for about 10 minutes or until filling is dry.
7. Leave to cool and shape into small balls using a 1/2tbsp measurement (flat).
Terrarium #2, succulents
Her feet have powerful gripping pads so she can cling to rock faces easily, but she mainly moves using her tail and her wings. Her fur ruff is soft and can fan up when it’s hot out, but helps her stay warm during cold nights